On the 18th of October I’ll be running my first half marathon! So, as I’m training for it, I’m running larger distances. These runs come with a new friend called Runger…
Autumn is here! It’s been raining since the beginning of September here in the Netherlands. I’m more of a spring girl… But hey autumn isn’t that bad! To give the change of weather a positive twist, here is a list of random things I enjoy in autumn:
- Pepernoten (I know it’s kruidnoten but WHO CARES!?)
- Tea and stroopwafels
- When it’s a rainy day… and my madre makes sopaipillas. Childhood memories! (which apparently every Chilean has)
- High knee socks
- Runs in the rain (makes you feel like a warrior… or a survivor instead of a victim of the heavy rain haha)
- And the heavenly warm shower after a rainy run
- Red leaves on the streets
- The smell in the woods! (I know it’s a rotten smell. So what.)
- Waking up in the weekend and it’s raining and you’re still in your pajamas*. WINNNNN!
- Chocolate milk
- Cuddles (because cuddeling in summer is sticky and sweaty…)
- BLANKETS! YAY!
What are the things you like about autumn?
Or maybe you live on the south hemisphere of this planet and you’re enjoying spring (I envy you)! What do you like about spring?
* Isn’t pajamas the stupidest word you’ve ever read. In Dutch it’s Pyjamas… COME ON!!!!
Video games. I don’t have the patience to finish a game like a RPG or any other platform game with quests and so on. First person shooters aren’t my thing as well. Yes I like to play race games (if it’s easy to steer and if you’re aloud to crash other cars) or if it’s a fighting game (but I get angry and yell if you beat up my character). But there’s this one game that I proudly can say: I played it. I finished it. I beat the final boss. Kingdom Hearts.
Got some drawings and doodles but still figuring out what to do with them. This is an outtake of one of them. Also posted it on my Instagram.