A quick drawing I made the other day. The temperatures are dropping. Well, finally to be honest. Climate change and shit, but my skin doesn’t like it. It’s dry and is starting to itch. My nose either. It feels fragile and about to break when I go out the door in the morning. So please, send some sun rays ☀️ to this place. Just sun. I need vitamin D (the real vitamin… Don’t be thinking that other thing 😑).
Autumn is here! It’s been raining since the beginning of September here in the Netherlands. I’m more of a spring girl… But hey autumn isn’t that bad! To give the change of weather a positive twist, here is a list of random things I enjoy in autumn:
- Pepernoten (I know it’s kruidnoten but WHO CARES!?)
- Tea and stroopwafels
- When it’s a rainy day… and my madre makes sopaipillas. Childhood memories! (which apparently every Chilean has)
- High knee socks
- Runs in the rain (makes you feel like a warrior… or a survivor instead of a victim of the heavy rain haha)
- And the heavenly warm shower after a rainy run
- Red leaves on the streets
- The smell in the woods! (I know it’s a rotten smell. So what.)
- Waking up in the weekend and it’s raining and you’re still in your pajamas*. WINNNNN!
- Chocolate milk
- Cuddles (because cuddeling in summer is sticky and sweaty…)
- BLANKETS! YAY!
What are the things you like about autumn?
Or maybe you live on the south hemisphere of this planet and you’re enjoying spring (I envy you)! What do you like about spring?
* Isn’t pajamas the stupidest word you’ve ever read. In Dutch it’s Pyjamas… COME ON!!!!